Monday, November 1, 2010

#7) Libravet Writes a Computer Book

The following e-Mail was recently received from Wes Stupar:

Hi Carl,

The new blog site looks great! It occurred to me that it might be good to tell about my book there. I recently wrote a book that tells about the origins of computers as experienced by me. There is a lot of history of Librascope in it.

Here is a description of the book:

This 50 page book will give you the origins of computers in the age of modern technology. It was written by one who grew up with computers.

What is a Computer? was written with two purposes in mind: first, to expose computers for what they are in order to remove myths that intimidate those who would use them, and second, to give to the world a history of computers from personal observation.

The reader will also find history of technology based upon personal observations of the author who is old enough to have been there.

If you want to order the book for just $10.00, please email Computer Applications at
compaps@roadrunner.com
,
and we will tell you how.

I will offer the book to Libravets at the special discount price of $8. I do not have a shopping cart on my website (www.compaps.com), but if they email me, I’ll send the book, and they can send me a check.

Wes Stupar

No comments:

Post a Comment