Sunday, January 29, 2012

#50) Next "Has Beens" Luncheon is Wednesday February 8th

I'm forwarding the following invitation from Ralph Simon. Note, the last "Has Beens" luncheon.was described in Blog Post #28 (Click here).

All Libravets:
I have arrangned for the next Has Beens luncheon to be held on Wednesday, February 8, at the Hill Street Cafe located in Burbank. Please join us to share old war stories and current ailments at 11:30 AM at our usual spot at the back of the restaurant.
Please pass this invitation on to other Libravets who are not on my email list. PLEASE RSVP by February 6th; I will need a head count for the restaurant by then.
Ralph  
Please e-mail me at:  ralph3222@aol.com           
                    
Hill Street Cafe in Burbank
3301 N. Glenoaks  Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment